Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ruffled Scarf Tute

Since my blog entries are sporatic (at best) I am going to attempt to be more *regular* at posting. haha Here goes...

After seeing Ashley's tutorial for a ruffled scarf here at Make It and Love It, I decided to give it a whirl! It only took me a week--during which I painted the girls' bedroom and the living room, not to mention attempted to organize our house after our move, attend the funeral of a dear friend,  etc, etc, etc... ANYWAY.....Here are the results!


I just love how the ruffles fall so effortlessly...can you believe that this scarf was only recently a pair of gouchos that made me shriek, "What was I thinking when I wore these things?!" But it was too much fabric to just throw away...right? I've not worn them in almost five years and now they are being put to use once more. :)

Now...onto hanging some decor on the wall...or maybe cutting the fabric for my new baby wrap?? Can't decide...Whatever I do, I will *hopefully* post tomorrow! Stay tuned... ;)

1 comment: