Wednesday, May 23, 2012

30 Days of Summer Fun!

Since I stink at blogging consistently, I am giving myself a goal! I am going to blog for thirty days about fun crafts and activities to do with your kids this summer! We'll turn a hot, sweaty day into a fun-filled adventure. Follow along with us as the girls and I find new ways to entertain ourselves--I am sure our mishaps and antics will entertain and amuse you, as well! First item on our list of fun things? Home made Gak! Do you remember Nickelodeon Gak? Let's refresh your memory...



 Call it what you will--slime, alien snot, flubber, goop--this stuff is fantastic! You can make it any color you like, add glitter and make it opaque or translucent! Trust me...you and your kids are going to want to play with it all day long!

See you on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment